ELIMINATE TOOTH STAINS, CHIPS, AND GAPS! CALL TODAY.
One of the biggest concerns a patient has when getting a porcelain veneer smile makeover is how much their veneers cost. Cosmetic dentistry is a significant investment, but it is always worthwhile. These high-end treatments deliver life-altering smile makeovers. The dental team at Natural Smiles in Louisville, KY, offers affordable financing options to make your smile dreams a reality.
Factors That Affect Veneers Costs
Whatever your motivation for pursuing a new smile, porcelain veneers are guaranteed to be a life-altering cosmetic dentistry treatment. Here are just some fast facts about veneers:
- Number of veneers: Veneers are usually priced per tooth. Some patients receive eight to 10 veneers that cover the most visible front upper teeth. Others get as many as 20 veneers for both upper and lower teeth. And some patients only need a veneer or two to correct a few unsightly teeth.
- Design of veneers: Some veneers need a little more bulk to them than others, which can affect veneers cost. The size, shape, and length of every veneer is customized for your unique smile.
- Materials used: High-quality, customized ceramics are used to make the porcelain of every veneer. This material is easily colorized to be the most flattering and natural-looking tooth color.
- Dental lab costs: Some veneers are made in the dentist’s office, but ideally an experienced dental lab is used to create your unique veneers. This outsourcing affects veneers cost.
There are other factors that affect the veneers cost. Some patients undergo other cosmetic dentistry treatments at the same time they get veneers. This choice will also impact the final cost as the entire smile makeover will be billed together. It’s so important to have a thorough consultation with your Louisville cosmetic dentist about what you envision for your new smile and what kind of treatments you want to undergo. Then you can discuss costs and determine exactly what’s reasonable, affordable, and just right for your smile.
How to Pay for Porcelain Veneers
There are several ways to pay for the veneers costs you incur during your smile makeover. At Natural Smiles, we accept the following payment methods:
- Cash and check
- All major credit cards
When your dental office accepts multiple payment options, take advantage of the opportunity to have a conversation about how to make your treatment affordable. You may be able to use more than one payment method, a seemingly minor perk that can actually end up being the best way to afford the dental care you want.
If you have concerns about veneers costs, financing options often come with a fixed low interest rate and manageable monthly payments. You might think your new smile can’t be a reality, but creative payment methods and a mix of flexible payments options deliver so you can have the teeth you’ve always wanted.
Porcelain Veneers: A Worthy Investment
There is no other cosmetic dentistry treatment that delivers the stunning results that porcelain veneers do. Long-lasting, stain-resistant, customized, and natural-looking, this procedure transforms smiles, faces, and lives in just a few visits to your Louisville dentist. If you want a perfect smile, veneers are the way to get it – and that’s a worthwhile investment.
The benefits of veneers are many and include:
- Permanent smile makeover
- Look younger, happier, and healthier
- Brush and floss normally
- Always feel confident about smiling
- Never be ashamed to reveal your teeth
Learn About Veneers Cost from Louisville Dentist
Veneers are worth the time and expense it takes to pursue a smile makeover. You’ll find yourself transforming overnight into the most self-confident version of yourself. Whether veneers are a necessity or indulgence, the result is a stunning smile that lasts for a long time.