Louisville Dentist! CALL TODAY.
Natural Smiles is a clean air dental office for patients of all ages. We offer a comprehensive menu of oral health care in a gentle, comfortable environment so visitors always feel at ease. Louisville dentist Dr. Kiran Gill and her team deliver necessary dental care efficiently using minimally invasive techniques whenever possible to give patients strong, healthy smiles.
Patients interested in improving the appearance of their smile can consult with their Louisville dentist about several customized cosmetic dentistry treatments, including:
- Cosmetic tooth bonding: One of the fastest, easiest, and least invasive ways to fix a tooth stain, crack, gap, misalignment, and more, dental bonding does not require numbing and typically takes less than 30 minutes per tooth to complete.
- Smile makeover: A smile makeover is whatever you want it to be – several cosmetic dentistry treatments for a winning smile, or just one major treatment that transforms your teeth into perfection.
- Teeth whitening: Whether you opt for KöR bleaching or ZOOM! teeth whitening, both treatments result in tooth enamel that is multiple shades whiter for a perfect-looking smile, even if teeth aren’t otherwise flawless.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers deliver a VIP smile through super-thin, custom-designed, porcelain shields, designed carefully in color, size, shape, and length to deliver a natural-looking, flawless smile.
- Invisalign: When you want to straighten your smile discreetly, these thin, comfortable, personalized, clear braces move a few teeth at a time until your entire smile is in alignment.
Keeping your teeth clean and healthy is easy if you maintain a good oral hygiene routine at home and see your Louisville dentist regularly. Some general dentistry treatments include:
- Teeth cleaning: Includes a thorough cleaning of tooth enamel, examination of gums, oral cancer screening, x-rays, and a consultation with your Louisville dentist to discuss any problem areas or desire to upgrade your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
- Laser gum therapy: This laser treatment uses light energy to deliver pain-free gum therapy to treat all forms of gum disease. It allows for periodontal rejuvenation, which means gum tissue can reattach and heal from the disease.
- Pinhole gum treatment: Gum recession can lead to multiple oral health complications but this treatment eliminates the need for gum grafting with a more conservative method of shifting the gums and covering overexposed tooth enamel.
We focus on relieving dental anxiety, especially for patients who need dental restorations to correct or heal serious oral health problems. Some of the most common restorative dentistry treatments include tooth-colored fillings and porcelain crowns, as well as:
- Dentures: Modern dentures are comfortable, fit properly, and give people back their full chewing and speaking capacity when they are customized to your unique mouth.
- Full-mouth reconstruction: When teeth begin to deteriorate, full-mouth reconstruction includes as many restorative treatments as necessary to rebuild a smile, eliminate pain, and improve function.
- TMJ treatment: If you grind and clench your teeth, a customized night guard immediately stops the progression of pain and negative side effects of damaged teeth and jaws.
Natural Smiles is closed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, except for dental emergencies. Regular office hours are as follows:
Monday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Natural Smiles is located just off the Henry Watterson Expressway in the Dupont Professional Towers at:
4010 Dupont Circle, Suite 469
Louisville, KY 40207
There is plenty of off-street parking and we are only a few blocks from the Norton Women’s and Children’s Hospital and medical campus.
Make an Appointment with Your Louisville, KY, Dentist
Prioritize your oral health. At Natural Smiles, your Louisville dentist is prepared to help you with whatever oral health concern, question, or hope you might have. Contact us to schedule a teeth cleaning or consultation and enjoy the beauty of gentle, quality dental care.