Natural Smiles • Jul 12, 2018
Whether for work or pleasure, summer is a good time to catch up on your to-do list. You might take time to clean out the garage, clear out the closets, or organize the pantry. Maybe you’ve been meaning to join a book club, or take a day trip to somewhere like Shaker Village or Red River Gorge.
Why not add one more item to your list that will make a difference for years to come? Visit Natural Smiles to improve your smile this summer. We offer comprehensive, sophisticated care for any dental problems you’d like to resolve. To see what Dr. Kiran Gill can do for you, read more below. Then call our Louisville, KY dentist office at 502-414-0146 to get started!
Fix Your Flawed Teeth
Perhaps you have just some minor problems or cosmetic problems you’ve been putting off for a while. Maybe you didn’t even realize anything could be done about them! That includes flaws like:
- Stained teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Uneven gums
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Facial wrinkles
Whatever the case, Dr. Gill, a Los Angeles- and Miami-trained cosmetic dentist, has many solutions to take care of these for good.
- Dental veneers can cover almost any flaws on your teeth for a Hollywood-worthy smile. We can even give you a trial set of veneers so you’ll see what your final set will look like. High-quality veneers like ours can last decades with care. And they usually take just two visits – so you can have a new smile before summer is through!
- Teeth whitening is another fast but dramatic smile improvement we offer. We have two of the top brands in the industry – KöR and Zoom whitening. But we didn’t choose these just because they’re popular. We chose them because they offer real results fast, brightening your teeth as much as eight to 16 shades! Whiten your smile in as little as one hour to one week or so, depending on what treatment you choose.
- Invisalign may not be as fast as veneers or whitening. But it can transform your smile quicker than metal braces can. And without the metal! You’ll actually see your smile improve while you wear the clear aligners. Since treatment takes 12 months on average, you could have a beautifully straight smile this time next year!
- The Chao Pinhole® technique is called the lunchtime gum lift because it can repair receding gums fast! Ask about this alternative to gum surgery when you call us.
If you’d like to complement your smile updates, consider an FDA-approved injection or dermal filler that can erase your fine lines and wrinkles! Treatment is quick and simple. Ask Dr. Gill for more info at your next appointment.
Repair Your Broken or Decayed Teeth
Perhaps your problems are more than cosmetic. If you have decayed or broken teeth, now is the time to make your smile beautiful and healthy again. We take a natural approach to all restorative dental care with metal-free restorations.
- Tooth fillings are always white, never silver, at our Louisville, KY dental office. If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while and have tooth sensitivity or discomfort, this may be the solution to get your smile back in shape without everyone knowing. We offer ceramic fillings as well.
- Porcelain dental crowns combine beauty and strength, especially with the trained hands and artistic eye of Dr. Gill. They can restore broken teeth, decayed teeth, infected teeth, cracked teeth, and severely discolored teeth.
Replace Your Missing Teeth
You might have missing teeth or teeth beyond repair that need replacing. This is not a task too big for us. To make your smile whole again, we offer three options:
- Porcelain dental bridges, like our crowns, are always metal-free. We can create bridge to replace one or more teeth by attaching the custom restoration to your natural teeth. For a stronger, healthier option, we can help you get a bridge that attaches to dental implants.
- Dentures at our office are “cosmetic dentures.” We design and craft these dentures with the utmost precision and artistry, so they’ll fit and look fantastic. These are not your grandparents’ dentures by any means!
- Dental implants can replace your teeth for a lifetime. We work with a highly experienced oral surgeon in the area to place them, and we can create the high-quality crowns that attach to the top. We can also help you get bridges or even dentures that attach to implants.
Now is the time to improve your smile. Don’t wait! When you see the results of your smile transformation, you’ll wish you’d done it sooner!
Call our Louisville, KY dentist at 502-414-0146 to set up a personalized consultation now. You can also fill out our online form.